What is Green 360®?
Green 360 is about cultivating changemaking solutions to our environmental challenges. Green 360 connects high school and college age students with tools, information, and people they need to make informed choices and create pathways to green careers.
Explore Green Careers
How will you make a difference?
Share your Changemaker statement on the
“I am very empathetic, logical, and original. I like absorbing other cultures, working with children, and expressing myself creatively…”
– high school student
Question of the Week
How can students learn about their community and jobs during vacation?
- Army Corp of Engineers Job Fair May 27
- Age requirements to apprentice
- Green job spotlight: Cement Mason
- Registered Apprenticeship: Earning college credit for experience
- Summer Vacation and Your career
- How can students learn about community and jobs during vacation?
- Green Apprentice Spotlight: Construction Inspector